Maybe there is hope

I don't even care if Chevy comes out with another SSS any time soon... I still think our trucks are way better looking than anything newer comming out... Also I think GM knew that us SSS guys wanted to do our own modifications, thats why they didn't have to put a super BA motor in our trucks just a BA block that can be stroked and blown to our hearts content more than any other motor out there LOL... Just look at Idaho's 9sec build thread if you don't beleive it :jester: ... I still like being the last and best GM sports truck on the road... And on a side note I still get people all the time comming up to me and asking me if my 10+ year old truck is new. As well as, when did this come out?...

That's pretty sick with the electric cut outs in the end of the video, I think the shifter is a little to far with the actual bee in it. Never been a fan of those knob shifters. They shoulda kept it on the floor by the cup holders.