OBX w/Magnaflow hi-flo cats

f1ss

I know that video very well from searching youtube vids, love that Nascar rumble sir! I think you may have just figured out my setup for this winter/spring. I may just put the LT's on hold and wait. I could always use that money originally for LT's on a thermo, tune, new tires, and tinting my front windows to the stock tint...thank you for the responses SweetSS24 on this thread, this is helping not only make decisions on my truck but also keeping my mind off more serious disfiguring cancer surgeries coming up, cheers to you sir :chevy:

^^^^Will do sir, I may just stay in touch through PM's. I hate bringing my personal situation on here, as I know a couple NorthEast members complain about me bitching about my medical condition.....I will just leave it at that. Feel free to PM me anytime, I come here for stress relief as this is one of my 2 hobbies. The more I read your mods the more I believe we have similar taste in them. All the way from the AEM, cowl, tires, belltech equipment and the exhaust setup. :pepsicheer::chevy: