WTB Driver side mirror for 04 SSS.

la122685

Just like the title says guys. Looking to buy just the mirror. Hit a knocked down pole yesterday on the way to work and cracked the mirror. I am willing to buy with the housing as well if the price is right.

Not sure if all our models come with the led blinker in it as well... but that's the one I am looking for.

Thanks!

I've seen several on eBay... but wondering if any of u guys got an extra

Edited by Blk_SS (see edit history)

eBay or Craigslist - search for "DL3 mirror". I got a salvage housing for about $300 bones, I don't know what the glass is running for these days but they are not cheap.

Mr. P.

Thanks bro. Appreciate the help.

They are definately pricey!

I had the same problem, broke the mirror, but everything else was fine, so I bought one mirror from ebay, I think it was around $50, here it's the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mirror-Glass-CHEVY-GM-Passenger-Right-Side-POWER-SIGNAL-/231042527519?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35cb35311f&vxp=mtr

To install it just clean the plastic base, and the new one bring double sided tape, I put a little extra black silicone to be sure.

That was 3 years ago, and still working fine.

Hope it helps

Our local salvage yard has a complete mirror off a arrival blue SS. I will be there Friday to grab some parts I can check for you. How much were you thinking was reasonable? I can always make a offer to them. Then just ship it to you.

If you only need the glass its like mission impossible to remove just the glass without cracking it to swap over to another housing it probably can be done but I haven't had any luck it just snaps into place easy to install and remember when looking that along with the led blinker that it also comes as a heated and auto dimming option a lot of aftermarket ones I found didn't have all three options

Our local salvage yard has a complete mirror off a arrival blue SS. I will be there Friday to grab some parts I can check for you. How much were you thinking was reasonable? I can always make a offer to them. Then just ship it to you.

Really cool of u bro! I appreciate the offer... I found an OEM mirror on eBay for 130 and I think I'm going to go that route... Not sure how much cheaper I can find it and I don't think it'll be cheaper than that with the housing. Again thanks for the offer.

Thanks everyone else for the input.