WTB AWD SS Under 100k preferably Arrival Blue BODY IN GREAT SHAPE

Chevy4Life13

Like the title says must be awd ss with under 100k. id prefer blue but black and red are ok too as long as the body is in near perfect shape. close to stock bolt on mods are ok but im not looking for a built motor. a magnacharger could be fine. Im in california but i could travel if its the right truck. if your in a state that uses salt in the winter hopefully you took measures to remove the salt or just didnt drive at all in the winter.

PM me with what you have thanks.

64k miles, completely stock, fully loaded (except Onstar). Firm on my price, garaged year round. Not looking to sell but have entertained offers from the owner of my dealership twice. PM me if interested.

Forsale section whipple charged blue on forsale

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/82329-looking-to-sell-or-trade/

He hasnt said how many miles shown pics and it might be to modified for me I prefer more stock... Thank you very much for the help though.

64k miles, completely stock, fully loaded (except Onstar). Firm on my price, garaged year round. Not looking to sell but have entertained offers from the owner of my dealership twice. PM me if interested.

PICS???? haha Id love to see it

• 2 months later...