Anyone else get pissed off at Craigslist Scammers

silverado777

Like many other people I spend a lot of time searching on Craigslist. It drives be absolutely nuts when I come across these ads that are obviously a scam. The prices are way too good for what the product is and like always there is never a phone number. I hat that I have to sort through all the BS on craigslist. Look at the link below. This guy as posted 30+ scams on Craigslist just in my area. I've tried to flag them but they aren't coming down. I wish Craigslist monitored this a little more closely.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=silverado+speedometer+capacity&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Yeah ... I was looking through today. No matter what I put in for a search (Polaris Ranger) or which area I wanted to search, there was about 15 of those bogus adds ...

It's just crap like that, which leaves me less then enthused to use the site ...

Look at the "Nearby" section .... http://westernmass.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=173&subAreaID=&query=polaris+ranger&catAbb=sss

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Yeah I get pissed to. I'm a CL whore I enjoy searching CL because I have found a lot of really good deals that were true and bought them. but it does suck going through all the scammer ones. Most of the time I don't even open the page if it's to good to be true. Now flagging them takes a few people to get rid of them. awhile back it only took one person to flag them and they would be gone.

All scammers suck, the scammers are all over. I am looking for a used Wakeboard boat, came across a paid ad for a 2007 Supra for $3800. Looked legit, but was a total scam. Why is being honest & working for what you want such a difficult concepts?

I don't like posting to CL because of scammers calling, texting, and emailing.

No joke I've been called at least once or twice a day since posting my truck up for sale on CL.

Sucks for those who are actually interested in the truck because I'm forced to screen calls now