Getting caught spending/racing

bassmaster

ive never actually got caught racing lol. pretty ironic for me cause im always flying around in the SS. ive been pulled over many times for speeding tho mostly on local roads my worst was 51 in a 30. around here being a fireman will get you a decent amount of leeway with the police so i tend never actually got a ticket. i was in court once for careless driving when i was 17 i just got the SS a few months before and i decided to pass up 3 cars over a double yellow line in a school zone going head on with a mini van and a cop was right there to see it all. all because they were going slow and i thought i was a big cheese driving my truck back then. keep in mind i was doing almsot 60 when i passed the cars lol. needless to say i was expecting alot more than careless driving from the cop i was expecting to lose my license since i only had my provisional. i thanked the cop in the court room for just the 1 ticket and apologized personally

I average a speeding ticket a year it seems like. But I have never been caught doing anything more the 10 mph faster then the speed limit. Like people have stated before there is a place and time for everything. Don't get me wrong I do street race here and there but only because I know we can get away with it. I work in a refinery and being able to drive around is a must so I can't afford to loose my license, we have to show proof of a valid license every year at work. We do own performance trucks and you do acquire a heavy foot but be safe and have fun. You want to go home the same way you left, in one piece.

I've been popped twice for racing, I have 2 speeding tickets on my record and a EXTREMLLY long list of moving violations I've been driving since 16 I'm 24 now and have had my license suspended 5 times, that don't stop me. From racing people/ drive like I stole it, don't mind my 25+ tint tickets cause tint is illegal in Iowa, but that don't stop me from tinting every vehicle I owned.... In my opinion which ik people are gunna say its smart but you only live once so drive fast n look good doing it and f***k the popo who have nothing better to do. But I've only gotten 1 ticket in the last 2yrs and was for tint so been awhile

Damnn lol I hear ya on the living it up part.. But I'd rather have it show through my personality, actions and scars.. Rather than my records haha

My last ticket was for 119/60, but they lost it. When my attorney showed up at the court house my name was not on the list

That's a doozie. You lucked out big time

That was prolly the same Statey I jumped out in front of on the parkway goin in to work the other day I was doin almost 90 in front of him and he zipped past me, whew. Ive been to court more times than the judge in the last 12 years. Gettin off with a $50 fine and no points is a huge win for 30+ over. When I went for the air force they used my driving abstract as a lesson to future recruits, they told me 1 more violation and they couldnt take me, I highly doubted that.

This actually happened up in Woodbridge, NJ. Exit 131 on the gsp actually. So it sucked having to drive back up. Cost $33 in gas for the trip lol

I had my license revoked for a little over 2 years for racing and speeding along with reckless driving. Cost me about what a new car sells for to get my license back and havent raced since. Its not worth risking killing someone, and never having a license.

Holy shit, that's rough. I couldn't imagine 2yrs of no driving

I was once doing 80 on the shoulder to pass traffic, I didn't know there was an accident and the cops saw me

Loll that bites!

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore