Grenaded the output shaft!

I'm going to discuss all this with Dan tonight and then decide on what converter to go with. 80e swap is underway now. There's another converter company I have in mind now thanks to a few people but we will see what works for me. Ill let you guys know as it goes!

You can blame the US Congress (CAFE standards) for the 4L60 in these trucks, the fleet MPG with the 4L80 is too low to pass Congressional mandate, hence why they were never put in the half-ton trucks.

Mr. P.

I had been thinking about why they wouldn't put a better trans in a truck that begs to be modded and figured it was the been counters. Mr. P's thought makes more sense.

So now I am wondering how many MPG will the 80 cost over the 60?

Zach ran an 80e with his blower and got better mileage than I did with my 65e and cam and stall.. And he had a higher stall.. Maybe it's the way I drive though.. By the looks of the output shaft I think so lol. Also I'm going with a Tcs converter everybody. Have heard nothing but good experiences from them and for the price you can't beat it. Can't wait to get it on the road?