SILVERADOSS.COM Shirts/Hoodies are here!

Black Beast

Ok, Everyones stuff is on the WAY! EXCEPT FOR A FEW....lol. I need addresses for the following:

CHEVYTRUCKJSM ALDOFASHOW

BLK_SS HARDER_SS'n-it

SSsilverado33 AKSSS

ABRAHAMSS

Also, Who is David Jacobson???

There were quiet a few of you guys close to me in Northern VA. We have to get a meet up planned... All you guys in southern states, I killed me not to write "Go Dawgs" on your packages...lol One guy from Tennessee might see it though...lol

If anyone has any questions at all, Let me know.

Round 1 of shirts turned out pretty well I think. We should get another one together soon. Maybe I'll tweak the design a bit also...

Remember, if you DIDNT send your paypal as a gift, then you charged me an extra fee. Check your payment, and shoot me the extra $2-3 back.... Thanks guys

Thanks guys. Tanker-I actually had yours, not sure why I didn't think I did. Yours is on the way.

All the packages will show how much shipping cost also.

As far as the shirts go, they are preshrunk but I washed mine as a test shirt and dried it and it still tightened up a tad, so I'd dry these on low heat...

Overall, I really like the shirts and the hoodies are great. They're really soft and comfortable.

The printing turned out really well. Very happy with how they turned out. Excited to see how you guys like them. I'm sure folks will start getting them tomorrow and Saturday and the rest on M-T based on where you are. I'm in VA, so you west coast guys just bare with the post office... They're on the way.