SILVERADOSS.COM Shirts/Hoodies are here!

Black Beast

Hey guys... I'm getting the final things ready to get another buy ready. I've kept this thread open so I can make sure everyone got their stuff correctly. When the shirts (long and short sleeve), and hoodies are ready, I'll get another thread together.

Now, we had an issue with shipped last time. A few of you guys pitched in some extra cash to help with shipping because I thought my estimates were WAY off... Well, it turns out that my estimates werent way off... The place I shipped from, postal connection, over charged me drastically. They actually arent allowed to charge extra for USPS. That just drives business into their stores... I've talked with the Post Master at my local post office and handed over receipts.

Anyway, just wanted you guys to know what was up. I'll post a new thread with the next buy very soon.

Right on man, got my items and thanks for hooking it up. Even if you didn't need the exta cash, it was deserved for putting it together and I know from parting out my truck that it takes time. They are good quality too and well done on the screen printing. I'm in on a couple long sleeves when you get it going. An old head buddy at work has a 70 Camaro SS (show car), he complemented on the shirt and asked if you could make some shirts and hoodies for his ride. He's really into car shows and will probably want a personal touch to the design. If you can do it, I'll get with him on the design and quanity he wants.

Hey guys... I'm getting the final things ready to get another buy ready. I've kept this thread open so I can make sure everyone got their stuff correctly. When the shirts (long and short sleeve), and hoodies are ready, I'll get another thread together.

Now, we had an issue with shipped last time. A few of you guys pitched in some extra cash to help with shipping because I thought my estimates were WAY off... Well, it turns out that my estimates werent way off... The place I shipped from, postal connection, over charged me drastically. They actually arent allowed to charge extra for USPS. That just drives business into their stores... I've talked with the Post Master at my local post office and handed over receipts.

Anyway, just wanted you guys to know what was up. I'll post a new thread with the next buy very soon.

I thought all the new mods you were doing was a lil to convenient timing wise! :jester: haha kidding! So you're gonna give us a hookup on the next deal then?! I don't have a long sleeve shirt yet! :cool:

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)