SILVERADOSS.COM Shirts/Hoodies are here!

Black Beast

Great guys... I'm def down for longsleeves as well. I've got a few extras laying around. Didn't want to post them until I made sure that everyones gotten what they ordered. So far, Only two...

Harbor missed out on 1 shirt, gonna take care of that on the next buy, no more 2x's left

Theuser package came back because of a address issue, gonna ship to his parents house...

Anyone else have any issues???

Glad to hear that everyone loved their stuff. I'd say it was a huge success for everyone. Thanks to all you guys who pitched in a few extra bucks here and there to bring me back to even. Great sense of community here. I'd be stuck with you guys in a "walking dead" scenerio ANY DAY! lol

Awesome products. Ever think about doing a skull cap? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Im just going to stick with these man. There are other things I could do, but Im not trying to get too far out there...lol SSS condoms, lollipops, slippers, lol !!

Awesome products. Ever think about doing a skull cap? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Im just going to stick with these man. There are other things I could do, but Im not trying to get too far out there...lol SSS condoms, lollipops, slippers, lol !!

HA!!! Great products brother. I'm definetly on board for the next round!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Great guys... I'm def down for longsleeves as well. I've got a few extras laying around. Didn't want to post them until I made sure that everyones gotten what they ordered. So far, Only two...

Harbor missed out on 1 shirt, gonna take care of that on the next buy, no more 2x's left

Theuser package came back because of a address issue, gonna ship to his parents house...

Anyone else have any issues???

Glad to hear that everyone loved their stuff. I'd say it was a huge success for everyone. Thanks to all you guys who pitched in a few extra bucks here and there to bring me back to even. Great sense of community here. I'd be stuck with you guys in a "walking dead" scenerio ANY DAY! lol

can you give us more info on the hoodies and shirts, the lenght and width of them. maybe a pic showing a L shirt and a tape measure next to it or something? just wanna make sure i get the right size as i previously bought some others last time but didnt fit me quite well lol. thanks