SILVERADOSS.COM Shirts/Hoodies are here!

Black Beast

Ok guys, I've got the new designs all ready. Pretty close to the last design but I'm going to have long sleeves like you asked for as well as ladies T's for the wifes and GFs...

These are going to be the same quality shirts with high quality printing on the FRONT and BACK. This is more expensive but Im not making money off of this so no worries... Just great shirts for the site... Anyway, I'll have the shirts up tomorrow or Friday.

Take care... BLACK BEAST

Here are the new Black Beast SilveradoSS.com shirts. These are printed front and back. This is very close to our last shirt, but I made the SS a little larger on the front. A little more bold. Also, the truck on the back is new. One of our very own SSS members trucks. Ben (GMPERFORMANCEGUY) lended me a great photo of his truck...

Anyway, respond on THIS thread if you're intersted. If so, I'll get these moving on a new thread. Just want to gague interest first.

Short sleeve, Long sleeve, Hoodies, and Ladies T's also available in PINK.

SSNEWJoined.jpg

Jeeze.. I just realized these are a completely different design than rhoush's group buy. I see 3-4 T shirt buy threads going on right now and it got me all confused.. Well i definitely like this design better, but i feel the sweatshirt hood will cover the truck on the back. Ill buy a few shirts in your design and a sweatshirt in his design.

Let me know when you're accepting orders.

The hoodie top won't cover the back up. When these photos printed up the graphics shifted a tad. They will line up nice like the first ones did. Also, I have all three colors. Just too many color combos too out them all up so the pic I added was so you could see multiple options. Red blue and black. Long and short and hoodie. The SS is going to look nice also. It's a little larger then the previous shirt but not too much. Trust me, it's going to look really nice.

Hey guys, Looks like there's some confusion going on with the shirts. I made the line of shirts two months ago with the "SS" on the front and the Truck on the back that said "silveradoss.com" underneath. After multiple request I opened up another buy. Another member has made another line of shirts, which is absolutley fine, but listed them as "The New Design"... I think that confused some people. Im going to hold off on taking any orders for my shirts for now. That way there's no confusion with anyones orders. I'm not doing this to make a profit so no harm on my side. I'll have some stock sitting around if you guys decide you want Black Beast shirts. Feel free to PM me.

Remember, these are printed front and back. All my shirts from the last buy are still looking great. Hoodie is awesome too. Super soft.

Short Sleeve $20

Long Sleeve $25

Hoodie $30

Single side printed shirts would run about $14 a shirt, but I liked having the SS on front and the truck on the back. Just my .02

• 2 weeks later...