• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been looking for an adapter for the steering wheel controls. I will have to check it out. Where did you install your amps???? Do you have your V1 wired to a constant on or to the ignition? I am looking to hardwire mine and I am having a hard time finding a wire without tearing the dash up so the V1 goes on/off with the ignition switch.

Great job on the install though... What size are the tweeters that you have mounted high in the pillar??

:thumbs:

Hey man, If you want to get a real nice dash kit try a 99-3301 from metra. The kit fits real good and give you a real nice pocket underneath the radio. I've used these at my shop and they look real nice. Quick question, does your rear seat lock into place when you put it down or is it just press fit against the top of the box. I've been trying to make one under the rear seat for my 2 10" kicker L7's but i cant get the seat to lock down with the 10's so i built a box for 8's. Would really like to use my 10's instead though.

Keith

PS: one part number that will work for the steering wheel controls is SWIX from PAC

Its really weird, the box I have now the seat just press its on top of it, I never noticed it untill you said something and I went out and checked. Now whats weird is in my older 00 model chevy ext cab the seat did lockdown. So its just very close, I also have a sealed box for three 10's thats not quit as big as the ported one i have in now that fits just fine with the seat locking down, later!

Jonathon

Archived