Cars you like, but hate to admit to your Silverado SS family.

shawnss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of a couple more vehicles that I actually reall like, that others may think im crazy for.

Miata. Fun to drive but gutless

Mazda_Miata.jpg

Subaru Baja. The turbo version has decent pep and it has a tiny little bed.

2006_subaru_baja_turbo_1.jpg

Pontiac Fiero- Rear Engine, need i say more

DCP_1452-small.jpg

few of my favorites

99 caddi deville (this was one i owned,20"rims blacked out windows alround)had before my 300srt8

IMG00002-20101014-1030_zps2fb33c6f.jpg

2006 300c (i was lucky enough to own the srt8) had this before the SSS

photobucket-57228-1361400308097_zps6d879

photobucket-58268-1361400363672_zpsfeeec

photobucket-45566-1361400332595_zps5658c

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I miss the power of my 06 Charger SRT8 which I owned before my SSS. One ride I always liked/ wanted was the Buick Gran National. Also there is just something about the old 68-72 short bed C10s. With the proper suspension and tire combo they look amazing.

I miss the power of my 06 Charger SRT8 which I owned before my SSS. One ride I always liked/ wanted was the Buick Gran National. Also there is just something about the old 68-72 short bed C10s. With the proper suspension and tire combo they look amazing.

Yes C10s are SICK. I will have one at some point. I looked at one this past summer that was a Short box with a 327 3 on the tree. needed complete restoration. but the guy would not move on the price at all so I passed.

But something Like this is where its at for me.

ST-0910-C10-04.jpg

Yes C10s are SICK. I will have one at some point. I looked at one this past summer that was a Short box with a 327 3 on the tree. needed complete restoration. but the guy would not move on the price at all so I passed.

But something Like this is where its at for me.

ST-0910-C10-04.jpg

That's what I'm talkin about Shawn

Great thread idea!

Nowadays, I am a GM guy through and through.. the C6 ZR1 is pretty much my ultimate car, with the C6 Z06 not far behind. There are a few non-GM's that I wouldn't mind owning, though. My first real car was a '83 Toyota Supra, 2.8L inline 6 w/ a 5-speed.. I've always had a soft spot for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen Supras. The third gen Supras weigh a ton, but they are great cars for cruising. I'd love a '89-'92 third gen w/ a 2JZ (4th gen engine) swapped in. Love '03/'04 Cobra Terminators too, just simply badass cars.