Cars you like, but hate to admit to your Silverado SS family.

shawnss

So clearly most of us are Hard core Silverado SS fans.

But lets see some rides you like but you wouldn't normally admit to the SS family.

Lets see the cars you guys have a unique fondness for, but would never admit.

Don't be scared.

I personally Like al sort's of vehicles.

Heres is one I have liked for many years. just can't find the right one.

99-00 EM1 Civic Si

8282991418_cb7716fcd5_o.jpg

MR Evo

evo8mr-061.jpg

Supra

toyota_supra_7.jpg

Sti

326.jpg

The list could go on. But the one car I like most is the EM1 civic. it would have the be Electron Blue.

It's funny I was looking to buy a Supra and stumbled apon the SS. I wasn't even looking for a truck. i was looking for a turbo supra and ended up with the SS kinda crazy. When I asked the wife if I could buy the SS she was like how did you go from looking for a Supra to wanting a SS. :jester: Yeah I like A Lot of different style's.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love a lot of different cars. All the ones mentioned already I wouldn't mind driving. I think the cars I would hate to admit that I like is the Dodge cars. I think the challenger SRT-8 is too heavy but built right and with the right drop & rim/tire combo they look sick. The newer charger SRT-8's also look sick with the right drop & rim/tire combo.

I myself always had a thing for Silverado SS's but when I was looking for a new ride I was actually looking into the Ram R/T truck. Stumbled upon my SS and bought it once I saw the mileage and price.

One day I would love to build an import ride. I have always liked the looks of the Acura Integra a 95 Type R to be exact.

Lately I've been testing the waters with my most recent purchase back in February.

-04 cobra Oxford white: now this is my official first car/ the 2012 SS/RS LS3 camaro was my wife's. And we are die hard truck people. But it's a car many would love to have if you can get passed the fact that it's a "mustang" lol it's not too bad. But fast as hell! (700rwhp)

- 96-97 ford probe GT. And Red fire color. I've driven them and it's a really a fun car and sound like a German engineered car more then a American. I've seen a turbo Probe GT run into the low 12's and liked them since high school. My wife hates them. Lmfao

- 06 WHITE STI. My brother had a 05 WRX and did some work on it for him. Changed turbos exhaust Cobb sport tuners PPG trans. Overall very efficient awesome cars and fun to work on! And I believe they are reliable... Not including launches and breaking half shafts.

-VW Jetta with VR6 love the way they sound

-old school Pantera w/ 351 Cleveland's. Overall cool cars

And my FAVORITE (I will have one probably buy one during midlife crisis or when I sell the cobra???)

A 1966-67 Chevy Nova II.

Other cars I like but will probably never had is the 94-95 Supras (LOVE TURBOS!!) and the ZO6's and the grand sport with say a F1R!

GTR's I don't car too much for their fast but just not my cup of tea.

Well Im not afraid to admit any of the cars I like. I love my Subaru and I am becoming a Subaru fan boy more and more every day. I also grew up in the fast and furious age and some of my cars I really like reflect that.

Here are a couple vehicles I was serious about buying before I bought my SS.

The E36 M3 is still one of my favorite cars of all time (#1 probably being the E46 M3). Im not embarrassed about the E36 M3 it is still the ultimate driving machine. The only thing that you guys might find weird is that IMO the only color of E36 M3 to own is this one. Yeah its Purple but its my favorite color. I almost bought one before the SS in this color, and after I sold my SS I almost bought another.

street004.jpg

I also looked at buying a Nissan 300zx

RedZ32.jpg

I also looked at buying a Eclipse GSX or an Eagle Talon (210hp AWD)

3hree4ourthsclean.jpg

OK, I'll add an oddball... Years ago, I owned two Mini's. Not the current version, the original! Both of mine were 1965 Morris Mini's. (It was also made under the Austin name.) I would love to have a late '60's Cooper S one day. More fun than just about anything! :)

OK, I'll add an oddball... Years ago, I owned two Mini's. Not the current version, the original! Both of mine were 1965 Morris Mini's. (It was also made under the Austin name.) I would love to have a late '60's Cooper S one day. More fun than just about anything! :)

AWESOME! I want to drive a street legal go kart! Hahaha