This custom SS…i just…why??.

NipRing

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/1006tr_2003_chevy_silverado/

I'm all for customization. But for some reason i find this truck hideous. Low is always cool to me. And i know the tipped in rim stance is a trend right now but, please not for this truck. I'm sure the quality for everything is top notch but it just makes me

20100211-x7s2wem2s9bbuf4didecir3swt_zpsef7afab4.jpg

The truck is bagged which I like. I actually have always thought this truck was pretty cool but everyone has their own opinion I guess

The truck is bagged which I like. I actually have always thought this truck was pretty cool but everyone has their own opinion I guess

We all have our own op's that's why we all have something a little diff. That truck is def not my style but I'm sure it's put together pretty well. Like above I've seen a hell of a lot worse.

Like i said, i think all the craftsmanship is probably top notch. And I know everyone makes their SS their own. I'm sure this guy loves his just as much as I love mine. I just hate the sight of it lol