what a weekend ( I friking hate thieves!!!)

diggerdan11

So I have not heard anything whether or not the police have any leads. The car is at a body shop where they will go through it, clean it, buff it, re-key it, and replace or fix anything that needs to be fixed.

My grandpas former caregiver knows the lady that lives next door and the druggies that she always has hanging around. She is 99% sure she knows who broke in to my Grandpas house. She told us that these criminals have more to fear than just being arrested. Supposedly they pissed off some people you really dont want to piss off. The criminals are tribal, and the local tribe has been know to dispense street justice when needed. And steeling from an elderly man on his death bed is definitely frowned upon. Also this care giver (who is also a native) when she is not helping elderly people, she is cooking food for other poor tribal members, and she is very well known and respected in the community. So not only did these people steel from a dying elderly man, but they also stole from this caregivers clients, that is 2 big strikes against them. She told us that things will work themselves out, and thats all she would say.

I really would love to see a little street justice followed by some actual justice.

Seams to me that, (considering the way our justice system is overworked these days), the street justice might be the actual justice in this case.

Looks like karma is coming for these societal dregs at a full gallop.

thanks for the updates. were all here to listen to you vent and help through this. thanks for the updates. im eager to hear that they were all found tied up and beat to a pulp and barley living. street justice will prevail in this. time will tell