Parting out selling 2005 VHO 403 stroker headers corsa ect

Guys here is the deal. I know I won't get what I want out of the truck as it is turn key so going to part it out.

So here goes.

Truck is a 05 VHO currently has a 403 stroker static is 11:1 compression
Top down,
Intake Truck L92
Car 90mm Tb with Torque rush harness
Svo Greet top 42's
Returnless truck rails
Heads are l92/WCCH stage 2.5 before richard had the stage 3 program up these were done.
Rockers are the Harland Sharp ls3 style
Hardened pushrods
Heads are decked .30 to get the compression to 11:1 with the pistons installed.
Cam is a Comp grind specifics available but 22x/23x 609/614 lift
single row chain ls7 style
GM ls3 dod style pump
4.0 Eagle crank/rods
Diamond pistons 4.010 bore total seal ring pack
Clevite bearings
Engine has 28k miles currently on it has been daily driven

I would like to get 6500 shipped on the engine if I sell it as complete as it it listed.

The Headers are coated ARH 1 7/8" primary long tubes without cats. The 3" head pipes have been re worked a touch and are feeding into a single 4 inch that goes to a 4" corsa duramax catback. It's loud on wot but drives around very tame.
The exhaust has the same mileage on it. Corsa muffler was installed about a year ago.
If I sell headers to tail pipe I would like to get 2k shipped anywhere lower 48.
As to it would be bulky and difficult to ship please take that into account. I will take pictures of the system on the rack this week.

Flywheel is a hughes, Convterter is a PI triple disc 3200 stall would also be willing to seperate that out and let the flex and converter go for 850 shipped

The trans has a few good parts in it but I will more than likely re use that with a stock engine to save on swapping out. It's nothing extraordinary it's a shift kit boost valve servo and upgraded friction If someone wants it I would just want to make an offer/trade if possible.

Interior, I have a gauge pod that was made for back when the truck had the boosted 370 it's 3 2 1/8" gauges that fits them in just under where the cigarette lighters are in the factory console. It currently has phantom II electric fuel pressure and a mechanical boost gauge.

If I sell the pod on it's own no gauges I would like 65 shipped
with Gauges 200.

Overhead I have billet so-cal diesel pod with two switches polished finish with two white faced aeroforce gauges paired together pod and the whole overhead console I would sell for 400 I won't mess around parting that out since it's been trimmed to fit in the overhead.

Pioneer Avic Z110Bt head unit about 3 years old Looking for 550 shipped will come with all cables
Sealed sub box for under rear seats with two Kenwood 12" excelon subs 350 plus shipping

Two polk momo amps I think one is a 2 channel the other is 4 I will get exact specs and pics as well.

Wheels are Centerline's 22x9.5 They are about 3 months old. The tires are the same they have 2200 miles on them and have the replacement warranty from discount tire. They are 305/40-22 toyo proxies st-2

Asking 2000 shipped

The old wheels are I forge Senika's 22 x 10 and they have no tires one wheel is cracked and has been welded I would be more than willing to sell those as well if someone wanted them shoot me an offer. Shipping is what would be bad so I will say 350 for all 4 and someone can figure out shipping on that.. I know that I forge wanted me to replace the one wheel since welding did not fix it they wanted 1800 for one rim hence I went centerline.

Also have stock style steel/chrome 17's with some burnt out drag radials on them I have no need for so make offer. They have front runners as well that are damn near brand new but I think they are 28" tall

These prices are all best offer but doing the best I can on this since I will be putting a stock engine in and either trading the truck in or selling it outright.

You can PM me but email will get a faster reply at [email protected]

Edited by RevolutionRaceWorks (see edit history)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take pictures of the aeroforce gauges tomorrow. It's the pair they are from 2009 so not the newest ones but it's a pair of cables that go to a single plug for the odb connector under the dash. It's the extended harness since it routes from all the way up in the overhead down to the port.

The truck never ran right previously as far as the calibration went. It went a fluke pass of a 12.27 in gulfport Mississippi with the 410 gears and a drag radial (previously had 3.73) and here in vegas with the old tuning best it went was 13.5 on E85. I only recently had a new tuner (New Era Performance parts Rochester Ny) go back and help me fix all of it and recently on a drag radial here in vegas it went 12.91 at 110 so it's back where it should be again but on 91 octane

Centerline Tomahawk Rapids' I would prefer to sell them with tires unless someone wants the senkia's with the tires then that way they have a home.. I don't have any use for them I am getting rid of trucks all together I went to a car. The only truck I have now is a s10