Parting out selling 2005 VHO 403 stroker headers corsa ect

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not letting me attach the size.. I really don't know besides seeing where the weld repair and crack what there is to show.. the weld repair covers about 4 inches and then the leak followed it.. mind you to do this I had to dismount and mount the tire 4 times to find it that's why I gave up.. the wheel itself is not worth fixing time wise. The other 3 were re polished about a year ago they just are dirty from sitting in the loft after I took them off. If I don't sell em to someone that wants to get a 4th wheel I would just turn em into a hose reel or coffee table. I have zero use for them and don't want to mess with them anymore.

post-6980-0-41780700-1389148420_thumb.jpg

Long block sold

Will be selling also as an update

X- link ( 3 months old ) 200 shipped

NNBS rec port intake complete with SV) 42's greentops 200 shipped

TBSS intake complete with injectors 300 shipped obo

ARH 1 7/8" headers with catless mids coated I will seperate exhaust and the headers.. mind you the mids have been altered to fit the slip fit at the reducer Going to ask 1200 shipped

Catback will be dual 3" into single four with 1 year old duramax corsa has less than 6000 miles on it Going to ask 800 shipped

Wheels and tires again as stated before a few months old centerline rapids 22's with 305/40-22 toyo proxies st2 with replacement warranty from discount Going to ask 1700 obo possibly trade stockers plus tires.. for less.. remember shipping will be a pain in the ass but I will offer that

I also will sell the VHO shopman bowtie just need a stocker to replace it just shoot me a fair offer.

Also debating swapping out to the factory cluster selling the SSS cluster it has the correct mileage so I would have to flash my old one correct so figure again fair offer on the SSS cluster

Sub box more than likely will be up for sale without speakers as well fair offer

I took a bunch of pics for a guy in alaska and ended up being over 400 to ship from vegas to there.. so just bear that in mind.

Goddamn alaskan guys.... :lol:

Those are beautiful rims. And if one wasn't damaged, id be all over them... But then again, if they weren't damaged you probably wouldn't be selling them.

I sent you another PM about an item I'm interested in.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

What I have left are the headers/exhaust system and the overhead pod with the aeroforce interceptors. Good chance I will remove the SS gauge cluster as well and put the stock black one back in I just have to get to the dealer to redo the mileage and make it right.

The Centerlines also have not sold yet. Just looking for reasonable prices or the stuff will just go sit up in the loft not really looking to give the stuff away.

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

All that's left right now is the exhaust the wheels and the overhead pod. Truck is for sale 100% stocked out with the exception of a tbss intake on the stock lq9 I put in it.

Do you still have the headers??

All that's left right now is the exhaust the wheels and the overhead pod. Truck is for sale 100% stocked out with the exception of a tbss intake on the stock lq9 I put in it.
What gauges are in the overhead? And how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...