Parting out selling 2005 VHO 403 stroker headers corsa ect

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No home link sorry just regular overhead.

Exhaust is spoken for just waiting on word back he's allready heard it driven in it seen the welds so he knows what he's getting.

I have a guy who also wants the heads if I sell the short block separately then yes I will sell the heads I am trying right now to see if someone wants the short. I really don't want to pull heads unless I have the engine out and a new one in it if at all possible I don't want to disable the truck. The springs are PRC doubles.

Not really a fire sale as I said I just would rather see the stuff that's SS/VHO specific go to a good home rather than go with the truck I doubt whomever will get it will take as good a care or appreciate it like I have.

Yes I am in Vegas. I will get pics of the overhead today I am racking it later to take pics of the exhaust and what not. I don't know how long I will have the centerlines first come first serve. I want to get the truck back to stock or as close to stock as possible by months end and get rid of it I don't want to pay for another registration if I don't have to.

Lol. If you posted the overhead console for me, thank you. I have that exact setup in my truck now. I was interested in seeing how the center console triple gauges looked? Is it an aftermarket built or custom?

Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, thanks. I am definitely interested in the lower center console but the one picture you posted, the far left gauge surround looks kinda messed up? Could be the picture but that was what I was wondering about. Sorry to keep bothering you, but if it all looks smooth and clean finished I will take it.

I will try and get some pictures posted up it's cracked it's been repaired the problem is the factory weld was crap and the more you grind out and repair it continues to flex along the same seam and the undercutting from the original weld is so bad you will have to grind out the entire seam.. you weld up 2 inches and 2 more infront of it split.. it's a vicious circle that's why I said forget it and bought the centerlines I couldn't afford to wait for I forge for one wheel at the time.