03mass (Andrew) I wonder/hope

T-Bag

I haven't seen 03mass on the site active for awhile now and his FaceBook doesn't show any activity since Nov. 1st

Yes I am stalker lol but on a serious note hope all is well with him. He has been battling cancer and multiple other health issues. If you are reading this I/we hope all is well with you.

As a healthcare employee I know it is definitely a struggle. When the procedures and news becomes a blur all you can do is rely on your inner strength to push through. So I hope the best for you man. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Hope this finds you and your SS well.

And I'm not trying to put you on blast, only show concern as I know you have shared your story IIRC here.

-Aaron

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Andrew is I'm my prayers also..... He is a very nice guy... I shipped him a get well soon package but I don't think he has had the time or energy to get to the post office. I'm sure he will chime in when he can. We all miss you. Get well soon Andrew.

Edited by D1SCSS (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

I have talked to Andrew today he has sold his house and his computer is packed away in storage and cannot access his account due to forgetting his password and being he has been in and out of hospital it has made life tough.

just wondering if there is anyway admin or mods could help me help Andrew get back on under his account 03mass if pm,ed I could pass on Andrews phone number to a admin or mod so you could give him his password if that's possible he really enjoys talking to us all I think it releases stress and takes his mind off other things life has thrown at him.

He has t.v. And Internet but his computer email and cell phone email is not the same preventing him from having it sent to him.

Also want to add Andrew had numbers for admin and mods in his old phone I think it got packed with stuff from his house so he also has a new phone so if those admin and mods have tryed that number it won't work.

for any that can help pm me and I can give you his new cell number

Andrew is actually doing good he's not in the hospital anymore but while he was his house sold and a moving company packed and moved his stuff and a lot went to storage. He now has a new phone and is in a temporary place till he and mother get a new house he is thinking of starting a new acct I told him I would try and help get his old acct back he knows his screen name but his password is the problem his computer had all of this I guess along with his email address he's kinda got the bare min tv and Internet access and a new phone.

If this is not possible can somebody leave a response mod or admin so we can stop bumping this to the top