03mass (Andrew) I wonder/hope

T-Bag

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you guys for the well wishes and supprt, this site is great and shows a lot of people care about each other. I may have not been able to post but I have been watching the site somewhat.

I would like to thank one member specifically as he sent me a get well package while I was in the midst of $hit. He actually sent me the package twice as my mailing address was changed and it was sent back to him. He quickly got it back to me. I have not seen such an act of kindness from someone I have never spoken to or met, thank you sincerely D1. I will pass the favor on. He is a class act just like stated.

I am glad to be back to say the least :chevy:

^^ I am doing better and my face is finally healed. Pain will remain for up to 2 years on my face but have some more important things to go through soon. Thank you as always A, I may be in contact about some things pending some results :cheers:

Thank you Muggs and TXblkss, being back on the site is great but being able to drive the truck again in a long time is awesome :driving: .

Jason my phone is working now it was MIA for a month but back up again :chevy: