Well that settles it, I'm out.

zachm89

I don't get why sites keep going through with this power problem. First GMFS, now here apparently. I don't see how it's so hard. I'm a mod at CustomGM.com, only time I Edit someone's post is when they screw up embedding media and only delete when there are double posts.. Hell you wouldn't know any of us were mods/admins if it wasn't for the different color user name lol we all act as members and friends.. How it should be. Not mods who creep back and secretly delete/edit shit

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

As it should be :shake: And I just seen one admin here has less than 40 posts since February. To me that ain't right. The uppers, especially administrators, should be active amongst the forum. Not some overseer. Hell, we get over 40 in a week lol. It creates a tighter knit

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

For the record, Brian was given a vacation, he was not deleted. I have locked this thread so that everyone can cool off, nothing good has come from it. The site Administrators are reviewing the events from the past few days. Everybody please calm down and enjoy New Years Day for the time being......