Well that settles it, I'm out.

zachm89

I hope this all gets calmed down. I don't think I would have enjoyed my truck half as much as I have with out the help of a bunch of guys on here.

What can we do to fix all this? It is kinda spiraling down quick here.

It would be nice to see everyone have a public conversation (including the admins) on a way to correct these issues. Some are retarded and some are justifiable. I hate to see all the knowledge and experience pull up roots and leave.

I hope this all gets calmed down. I don't think I would have enjoyed my truck half as much as I have with out the help of a bunch of guys on here.

It would be nice to see everyone have a public conversation (including the admins) on a way to correct these issues. Some are retarded and some are justifiable. I hate to see all the knowledge and experience pull up roots and leave.

I agree...doesnt make sense to throw people to the wolves for getting upset over something....

I'm 39, but this truck makes me feel like 18 again! :peelout:

And i spend lots of my evenings reading through old threads. Tons of info in there. Shame most of the pics are gone though (lookin' at you Mr. P, lol).

Edited by NipRing (see edit history)

I do the same. And think all of this is crazy. But I'm fairly new around here and don't have much Of voice on the site. I just know we should all just get along and realize this is a forum of guys trying to help. Not all advice is going to be good. And that's that. I hope it all gets smoothed out though. Happy New Years everyone! Now go get trashed be safe!!

I know im new here but Ive found so much information on this site very valuable. I really hope the issues get worked out and you vets stick around. Too much knowledge to go to waste.

I know im new here but Ive found so much information on this site very valuable. I really hope the issues get worked out and you vets stick around. Too much knowledge to go to waste.

Nothing will be wasted. Just gone from this forum. The moderators in place now have choosen a poor way of management.

I have to agree with the above comment like Rodney King once said"can't we all just get along"?.

Seriously thought I wish you guys would reconsider because I love reading your posts about your builds and it fuels me to modify my truck more and just keep it running right.

I don't know exactly what happened but I wish we could all get together and talk about it.

Again I hope you guys reconsider but if not thanks for your help full comments over the years and take of yourselves.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

GOOD! I sure hope so.. Brian is a great member with tons of valuable knowledge that would be greatly missed if he was banned! I still can't believe that is has resorted to this... I have always done research before I purchased or modded my truck and feel that it is imparitive(spelling?) that when someone has given wrong info that it should be corrected so other don't waste money or time!!!! And to be nailed by MODS for this is just crazy! It makes me want to never correct or even answer a question... I don't have a lot of LSX knowledge but I have been a GM Master tech for almost 20 years working on Chevy and Cads.. Rant over.... Just had to get that off my chest...

If the site is deleting members like brian and defending dumb ass members that consider plastidip a mod then **** em. All the originals are gone or will be gone and you ll be left with the morons that robbed a vato zone and run TB spacers.

Ok..I think the mood need to start a thread and members can post their concerns, likes, and dislikes and we can find a way to fix it..this is nothing new although I'm in the dark about the issues since I've been gone but I'm confident if every one put attitudes asside we can find a resolution instead of just dinner pointing and ultimatums

Ok..I think the mood need to start a thread and members can post their concerns, likes, and dislikes and we can find a way to fix it..this is nothing new although I'm in the dark about the issues since I've been gone but I'm confident if every one put attitudes asside we can find a resolution instead of just finger pointing and ultimatums

Ok..I think the mood need to start a thread and members can post their concerns, likes, and dislikes and we can find a way to fix it..this is nothing new although I'm in the dark about the issues since I've been gone but I'm confident if every one put attitudes asside we can find a resolution instead of just finger pointing and ultimatums

Ok..I think the mods need to start a thread and members can post their concerns, likes, and dislikes and we can find a way to fix it..this is nothing new although I'm in the dark about the issues since I've been gone but I'm confident if every one put attitudes asside we can find a resolution instead of just finger pointing and ultimatums

Ok..I think the mods need to start a thread and members can post their concerns, likes, and dislikes and we can find a way to fix it..this is nothing new although I'm in the dark about the issues since I've been gone but I'm confident if every one put attitudes asside we can find a resolution instead of just finger pointing and ultimatums