Well that settles it, I'm out.

zachm89

Well its time to bring it back! I'm sure if we all migrate over there, it'll be a party. Lol. I've been over on PT. for some time now. Love it!! LOTS of info there, as I'm sure you already know. Brian was the man and has helped me plenty of times. Always took the time to answer questions I had and had a great way of explaining it that even I could understand. This is a insane. So many good people are being forced out over hurt feelings! GM Jake and 2Bfast only to name a few. Not to mention the waves of members they take with them when something like this happens.... Things NEED to change.

Funny thing is brian ryan and danny were the first ones to help me out....none of them have been anything more than welcoming, friendly, and helpful with any question no matter how small...this is stupid

I actually met the majority of the truck group I'm friends with now locally on PT.net, but yes the SSS board is a ghost town. But there's a lot of other great people there. Sad to see this page turning this way hope it changes though I've received a lot of good info and met some really good guys here.

Wow. You guys realize this is just a website. Yes it has a family feel and that's why I stick around but really come on!

So someone gets banned or some posts get deleted. There's probably a good reason as to why! A bunch of cry babies if you ask me. Everyone just need to get off the website and spend some time away from here. Cause it is New Year's Eve you guys.

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Ur right it is just a website.... but I've met some really good down to earth guys tjat I would consider good friends. So that's y people take it personal. At the same time we r all adults... y r we not allowed to express our opinion?

I stand with 2BFast and Zach! There are several great guys on this forum that give great knowledge and get slammed when then are butting heads with someone that is clearly giving incorrect info..... Very sad....

I stand with 2BFast and Zach! There are several great guys on this forum that give great knowledge and get slammed when then are butting heads with someone that is clearly giving incorrect info..... Very sad....

Well said.

Ur right it is just a website.... but I've met some really good down to earth guys tjat I would consider good friends. So that's y people take it personal. At the same time we r all adults... y r we not allowed to express our opinion?

I agree I have meet some great people and had great times. Also since I have moved to the dark side I still stick around on this website. Yes everyone has opinions but I think it how they go about wording it. I feel like other sites you can get away with it but on here its different. Also I have seen a whole new crop of newbies that have new views and the the vets just well have the views and the newbies don't like it!!

Oh well happy New Years to everyone.

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Me too. I'm gonna check tomm and see if I have a mod response if not I'm not coming back on.

Wow. You guys realize this is just a website. Yes it has a family feel and that's why I stick around but really come on!

So someone gets banned or some posts get deleted. There's probably a good reason as to why! A bunch of cry babies if you ask me. Everyone just need to get off the website and spend some time away from here. Cause it is New Year's Eve you guys.

JUST A WEBSITE?!?!?!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY FRIENDS I HAVE!!!! Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Zach you beat me to it. I have been trying to help revive this site for the past year, and some others have as well. Like Brian, Danny, Jake etc. Butt hurt crybabies that know jack about what they are talking about get a free pass cause they are newbies??? I am done with this site as well, and ADMIN, please pm me on how to cancel my Supporting Membership.

Have a good one guys, and to those who I have made friends with and talk to off the site feel free to get ahold of me. You all have my #.

This sucks, i thought The reason for the site was for the knowledgable to share with the less knowledgable and for friends to socialize on a common ground.

i agree with zach ,i will leave and so will all my pics from my how 2's also ( led conversion the main one) if something isnt done by the end of the day this will be it for me ...

MAN...you're one of the ones that always answered my questions whenever I had them without making me feel stupid for asking them because I didn't know something that most should know lol

MAN...you're one of the ones that always answered my questions whenever I had them without making me feel stupid for asking them because I didn't know something that most should know lol

^^^^this