Well that settles it, I'm out.

zachm89

Wait... Brian got banned?! I'm kinda slow at processing information. What the hell is happening?! All of a sudden posts are being altered/deleted, the ban hammer is going berserk, and A LOT of very knowledgable people and critical assets to this site are packing their shit and leaving?!

Wait... Brian got banned?! I'm kinda slow at processing information. What the hell is happening?! All of a sudden posts are being altered/deleted, the ban hammer is going berserk, and A LOT of very knowledgable people and critical assets to this site are packing their shit and leaving?!

You are on the money Brandon.

There is way too much useful information on this site to let it go to waste. I hope things get pulled together. There is more information on here in OLD threads than on most other boards.

i agree with zach ,i will leave and so will all my pics from my how 2's also ( led conversion the main one) if something isnt done by the end of the day this will be it for me ...

Say it ain't so! I'm about to start doing this conversion after getting my guage cluster done up and def needed this info. Lol can't we all just get along till I finnish this mod cause my lights need a serious update lol thanks for the detailed info btw brother, was goin over everything last night and you made it foolproof with your detail. Y'all have a Happy New Years and be safe out there.

Edited by Doughty08 (see edit history)

I have had two deleted in the past week. And the messed up aspect of it is that I was not harrasing or anything, I was just trying to point out a blatant issue with a couple of "brilliant" ideas given to someone seeking advice. The reason was that it would incite a rebuttal. I think it is imperative that we should stick up for each other, that is what builds trust in the members here. If someone feeds you a line of crap about spraying and installing high stall tc's your tow rig, everyone including the admins and moderators should be jumping their ass. Instead, a post I spent twenty minutes writing to make sure I worded it in a forum friendly manner gets deleted. The only reason I stayed and have participated on a site for trucks that had a three year run is because I was immediately befriended by several of the folks here and have been given a lot of sound "nondumbass" direction. I think you should get your ass handed to you if you try to steer someone who may not know better in a direction that could cost the person a lot of money and possible catastrophic failure to their pride and joy. Oh well....

Edited by Brentd (see edit history)

The SSS sub-forum on there is a real ghost town. :tumbleweed:

Well its time to bring it back! I'm sure if we all migrate over there, it'll be a party. Lol. I've been over on PT. for some time now. Love it!! LOTS of info there, as I'm sure you already know. Brian was the man and has helped me plenty of times. Always took the time to answer questions I had and had a great way of explaining it that even I could understand. This is a insane. So many good people are being forced out over hurt feelings! GM Jake and 2Bfast only to name a few. Not to mention the waves of members they take with them when something like this happens.... Things NEED to change.