Pics of my SS as it sits

MID12sSSS

Looks bad ass Brandon. I love your license Plate.... sooo damn true lol.

Let me know when this cruise or whatever is happening, if im not working, id like to meet up with you guys aswell.

I'll let you guys know when the Kool Cruise is this year, I will be driving one of my hot rods most likely. I don't think they have posted up a calendar of events yet but it's usually in May.

lol. One of your many. ;)

I'm gonna pick your mind for tips on doing a wire tuck when I'm down there.

Tips? Let just do it, probably could clean up the stock harness pretty well while it is still in the truck in a couple hours.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

No kidding? I thought it was a very tedious process. I'm totally down!! I wanna hide all the wiring, and take the time to polish and paint everything when I redo the top end. I want my shit to look as nice as yours. Lol.

lol. One of your many. ;)

I'm gonna pick your mind for tips on doing a wire tuck when I'm down there.

Tips? Let just do it, probably could clean up the stock harness pretty well while it is still in the truck in a couple hours.

That sucks! Now your going to be really busy with two of us there trying to do this! Hopefully I have my truck back together for this trip.

That sucks! Now your going to be really busy with two of us there trying to do this! Hopefully I have my truck back together for this trip.

Haha, you never know it might be possible. To clean up the stock harness isn't to bad unless you want the wires cut and extended or altered in some way like I do with the LS swaps that I have done.

No kidding? I thought it was a very tedious process. I'm totally down!! I wanna hide all the wiring, and take the time to polish and paint everything when I redo the top end. I want my shit to look as nice as yours. Lol.

It is a bit tedious but much easier to do on a truck like the SS than trying to build a Gen III truck harness into one that will fit in a 57 Chevy haha.

Tint is on my to do list. Lol. Just been spending too much money on go fast parts lately. I want to match the factory tint thats on the rear windows. Should improve the overall look of my truck dramatically. Its a DJM 3/4 drop with some other minor adjustments. Probably like a 3.5/4.5

Nice. yeah it will improve the look for sure. it already looks good as is. but I'm a fan of tint its about the first mod I do to all my vehicles. But ti also keeps to have a good friend who tints for a living Lol. I had all the windows on my 2500HD done in 5% and my wifes two fronts done on her yukon for 150.00 cant beat that.

As for spending to much money on go fast parts Ive been there a time or two. :cry: