Long tube headers

909ss

Hello I'm form so cal just joined...well came across some pacesetter headers for cheap but are painted and not coated .....should I go for these or just get some coated ones or was thinking maybe even some obx headers ....would really appreciate your opinions ....side note found some Doug pretty cheap also but they may be gone soon

harley from AK has my old dougs headers. He could hook you up. look up AKslowroller or something similar to that

You know how much and any info on contacting him I couldn't find on for sale section

What part of so cal, I have pacesetter LT's on my truck now. They were coated but I sprayed them down with autozone header paint in silver metal finish. And had the egr line cut and spot welded.

I'll sell take them em and sell em if you want them. Only cu I'm looking to do a larger primary.

I'm trying to pm but I can't do I need certain number of post

He's in Cali so worrying about headers rusting isn't an issue. If I buy larger headers They'll be painted and I'll just throw some header paint to help reduce the heat they put out.

I'm in Colton ca near San Bernardino

He's in Cali so worrying about headers rusting isn't an issue. If I buy larger headers They'll be painted and I'll just throw some header paint to help reduce the heat they put out.

Header paint wont stop the heat they produce. It will only the paint to actually stay on the headers and burn off. The bets thing to do for performance is to wrap the headers with header wrap. You want to keep the heat inside the headers for the best performance.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)