TRUCK CAP

Evan,

I have to say I personally don't care for either. But, that is my opinion, so if you like one of them I guess you could put one on.

Do you have a lot of stuff you need to fit in there that wouldn't fit under a hard tonneau cover or something?

Bill-03-SD

For a sport truck, I like this style where the side glass extends all the way to the bed and lines up with the cab windows

silveradoextcab100xq.jpg

The Top Gun Side Windows are like that. They also extend forward all the way to the front. I like the Radiused rear window better on the Top Gun too.

Also Snug Top is a better Quality (Read More expensive) than Leer

I have to put a lot of stuff in mine that would not fit under a tonneau cover so it works for me. If you are interested in the Snugtop be prepared to pay ALOT for shipping. They don't have distributors here on the east coast - they are made in California. Mine is an A.R.E.SS04.JPG

I have to put a lot of stuff in mine that would not fit under a tonneau cover so it works for me.  If you are interested in the Snugtop be prepared to pay ALOT for shipping.  They don't have distributors here on the east coast - they are made in California. Mine is an A.R.E.SS04.JPG

His looks nice, if the cap was the way I had to go, that is the way I would go! :thumbs:

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier but I had to resize this picture and upload it to my webpage. I am on the South Shore and I don't think I want to start racing this thing. You know that only leads to wanting more and more mods and that means $$$$$$$$. This is my only vehicle.

ARE_BACK.JPG

Archived