Getting dynoed tomorrow 10/16/04

1st pass on all motor was 327 hp at 5100 and 357 tq at 4500

So what do you think, good, bad, about right??

Thanks,

Bill-03-SD

Good numbers, but get them to transfer the #'s into SAE.

What kind of dyno was it? (brand)

They seem real good, for a lq4 w/ your mods. :thumbs:

Bill, I thought your Denali had the LQ9 in it?!

Charlie,

The C3 and the Sierra Denali have the LQ4 motor in them with a factory rating of 325/370 a little shy of the SS LQ9 numbers. :eek:

Jason,

The dyno brand was a Dynomite dyno, inground adjustable AWD dyno, it just couldn't stretch enough for our wheel base though..

I was pretty happy with my numbers, made more than a lot of the vehicles that I thought would have made more.

Some of the ones I remember were;

03 C5 Corvette, 6-speed with a couple mods---301 to the rear wheels

LT1 Camaro, automatic with some mods made---305 to the tires

03 Mach-1 mustang, standard with complete exhaust, intake and a couple other mods only made 276 to the tires.

So I was very happy with my all motor pass of 327 to the rear tires.. :thumbs:

Aaron,

The driveshaft was fairly easy after I knew nothing would leak out and then figured how to get enough room to get it out. I have long tube headers with the SuperMaxx cats and midpipes so all that was in the way. We ended up pulling the front O2 sensor to make room to get the shaft out. That was after about a half hour of trying it every way we could think of with no luck.

After we figured out how to do it, it was about a ten minute job. 4 bolts in the front to remove and then remove the wire strap that holds the boot on. Then she pulls right out with no fluid leaking out.

Good luck and post your numbers when you get it done.. :cheers:

Bill-03-SD

Archived