PA Turnpike accident

Bouch252

This is my buddy's van that was involved on this chaos... He was hit from behind at 60mph. He got out and luckily walked away. GM makes one hell of a vehicle. The pic of the suburban is what hit him. The GMC savanna was my buddy's. mena3e7e.jpgy4epa3av.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thats a bad deal. glad to hear he walked away. Was he moving or at a stop? With my 98 sierra I hit a guard rail at 60 mph and it wasn't even close to as bad as that suburban.
my buddy was at a dead stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's good news. I can't see how people live in that kinda snow n weather. Never Ever would I live in a place that snows lol.

Could you even imagine what would happen in Florida if it ever snowed here? People down here can't even imagine to drive in the rain. An inch of snow would shut this entire state down.

Coming from somebody that grew up in the north and learned to drive in the snow, there is nothing like blasting down unplowed roads in a 4wd vehicle. Once the roads get cleared... it's just a pain in the ass tho.

Wow that's good news. I can't see how people live in that kinda snow n weather. Never Ever would I live in a place that snows lol.

you guys are weaklings. heck we get tons of snow and have no problems. I drive a 1997 honda accord as a DD and have no problem even with 8-10 inchs on the ground. I see on the news all the time some places get 3/4ths of an inch and close things down. heck I have never had a snow day even when we have over a foot of snow on the ground. I guess its all what your use to.