Finally Bought A Silverado SS

2006IntimidatorSS

Well I am finally going to be a Silverado SS owner. Just got loan approved today and getting stuff rolling now with the paperwork and everything. Anyone want to take a guess which one I got? I will post pics up when I get the truck shipped to Wisconsin. Right now have to get the loan stuff taken care of first.

It's a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS Intimidator. Can't believe it either. I am a little anxious to go check it out now. Now I can roll in style when I am at home. Hahaha...

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After waiting so long to get one I hope that you'll be taping up the rear fenders and making a smoke show video for your SS brothers and showing us what she's got new rear tires by the end of the week that's what I'd be doing with a couple donuts (off-road) in a parking lot so Johnny 5 ain't all over your ass

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, no I have not got the SS yet. I am still waiting for the check to clear with the guys loan company he financed it with. He has received his check for payment already, but just waiting for Chase Auto to receive their check and cash it or whatever they have to do with it and wait for the check to clear. Then I can get shipping arranged and wait some more for them to go pick up the truck and deliver it to Wisconsin. That of which I will be home when they do deliver it. As of right now though, we are still waiting on that check to clear with Chase Auto Finance so the guys loan amount will post as paid.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)