Finally Bought A Silverado SS

2006IntimidatorSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep anticipation just like ketchup commercial yep lol .that's trucking for you.trying to get you the best deal so they have to load up a bunch of cars going your way to help cheapin the rate lol yeah if you want it really bad I'll get it there but you're going to pay for it dearly by the way congratulations I'm in awe

• 1 month later...

Okay so I got my truck now and I got pictures on my phone and I can't figure out how to post the pics on here from my phone. Anyone know how to post pics up on here with cell phone? FYI the pics I took with the camera on my phone so the pics are saved on my phone. I just don't know how to post these pics on this site from my phones photo galley.

Congrats on the purchase man! I was seriouslt about to contact him this week if it was still f/s as I am back in the market for a 2nd SSS, DE ISS or 07. Start showing the pics I would love to have this truck I love the setup of heads and exhaust. Congrats again Cody.