Finally Bought A Silverado SS

2006IntimidatorSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you're pretty close to Duluth and Superior Cody... We should hook up sometime in Duluth or BIR in Brainard for a test and tune on Wednesday nights... I live about an 1.5hrs away from Brainard and Duluth.... I have a good friend that lives in Duluth that I visit once in awhile...

Yeah maybe...speaking of Silverado SS trucks, I just saw a nice red Silverado SS down in Eau Claire Wisconsin area sitting in a dealer lot of some sort. It's up for sale. Dealer is located on Wisconsin 91 going east if you are coming off us highway 53. If anyone is looking for one, I can try to stop by the dealer and get some pics to post up. I didn't get to see the dealer sign so I don't know the name of the dealer that is selling it.

Hi everyone, I am still waiting for my truck to be delivered to Wisconsin. Called the carrier today to ask a out it and they still don't know when they will be able to deliver it. This sucks not knowing when something will be delivered.

No can't do that. They already got it sitting at there warehouse right now. They just don't know when they can deliver it. The reason is because they are not going to put it on a truck to have a driver bring it up to Wisconsin just to do that and then have that driver drive back over to Michigan. They are waiting to get other vehicles that are going up towards my way. So I don't know when I will get it. I am hoping that they can deliver it this week, but we'll wait and see what happens