Random Miss Fire Problem Found

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not a blown head gasket. Dealer was smoking rocks!!! A bad relay for the fans fixed the over heating. Did a block test and it passed when the dealer said it failed. Did a crank relearn and truck ran great!

How did you guys meet i noticed on your profiles one of you is in SoCal and the other is in Maryland that's not right around the corner.

I hope there were plenty of thank you beers for the long trip stand up guys for sure right here

Goes to show that dealers arent always the best choice. I have seen tons of them take advantage and lie just to get paid more.

This is the second Chevy dealer in San Diego to try to take advantage of me, the first one i wanted to get my oil changed brought my own oil (Royal Purple) told them to change it they "took" the oil and filled my truck up with the blackest oil ive seen. I made them drain it fill it with royal purple let it run for 15min than drain and refil.

How did you guys meet i noticed on your profiles one of you is in SoCal and the other is in Maryland that's not right around the corner.

I hope there were plenty of thank you beers for the long trip stand up guys for sure right here

I just moved to Cali and havn't changed my profile yet haha

This is the second Chevy dealer in San Diego to try to take advantage of me, the first one i wanted to get my oil changed brought my own oil (Royal Purple) told them to change it they "took" the oil and filled my truck up with the blackest oil ive seen. I made them drain it fill it with royal purple let it run for 15min than drain and refil.

I have seen dealers do some un godly things. Break shit un purpose just so they can get paid. I had one by me replace the door actuators for my vents which cuts off air flow under warranty. I go to get my truck back and they now only broke my steering wheel, but the glue that is used to put the dash back together, that was all over my interior. I avoid dealers at all costs for reasons like you experienced and what I went thru, and have seen first hand.