When did this site become "Silverado.com" or Clone.com ???

Black Beast

I agree they have a right to be here just like any of us "real" SS owners. And I liked the lifted ss by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are speaking of that lifted black one it was sick. Def. did that truck right

I've noticed there are a lot of people here that don't own SS trucks, but that's doesn't mean they shouldn't be here or not be able to share info or pics.

I joined this site years ago before I even had or knew I would own as SS, as a matter of fact I joined without intentions of buying an SS when I did. Should I of not joined? I came by my SS accidentally, my first choice was a RCSB to build a clone with ls3/t56 heart transplant.

post-12433-139366105601_thumb.jpg

There are a lot of knowledgable people here that may not own an SS but I appreciate there time and effort I helping people out here. I'm on a handful of different car based forums with and with owning the type of car based around the site.

wow . . .

:rollin:

Right? The ignorance of some people...

I'm on LS1tech, performancetrucks, corvette forum, tbssowners, camaro5.... I don't have a camaro or a vette! But LOTS of good info now that I've got an LS3 top end.

wow . . .

:rollin:

Right? The ignorance of some people...

I'm on LS1tech, performancetrucks, corvette forum, tbssowners, camaro5.... I don't have a camaro or a vette! But LOTS of good info now that I've got an LS3 top end.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree we all like to get a laugh at trucks that have SS emblems but seriously did this thread really start from a guy 61 years old that bought a truck that has the emblems on it already he probably joined this site to shoot the shit with happy chevy truck owners and the first welcome he gets is a thread telling him and others if they don't have a real SS then they can beat feet I love my SS but my first love is Chevys period and just Giving MY OPINION picking on a 61 year old guy on a thread like this is a joke you guys that took part should be ashamed of yourself.

And while we are on the clone subject it takes more skill to make an SS then sign papers for one