When did this site become "Silverado.com" or Clone.com ???

Black Beast

Dont own one, but never claimed to be one. This is an overall awesome web site to gain new knowledge, and great people to deal with. The atmosphere is near perfect. Up until here recently has the perfection started dying away.

It doesnt bug me when people put SS badges on their truck. I sometimes poke and laught at people driving down that road that put SS badges on about anything. I know what a SS should be and what it should have to be a true SS. But also if somebody was to do a full on SS RCSB and did all the interior, AWD and Cladding it would be sweet. I really would have liked to seee GM make a crewcab SS and a RCSB SS. I'd for sure have a crewcab.

I agree with the badges though. I laugh at them all the time. But if it is full on clone, my hats off to you. There is a lot of work goes into that. Take for instance Will's truck. Sexy, and meaner than any active member's truck on the site. They deserve to be here.

I agree with the badges though. I laugh at them all the time. But if it is full on clone, my hats off to you. There is a lot of work goes into that. Take for instance Will's truck. Sexy, and meaner than any active member's truck on the site. They deserve to be here.

I agree. I only make fun of the guys who put ss on the side of their truck and have did nothing else to the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are a bunch of self conceded a******s on this site... Haha. Real SS owners s*** don't stink right? Sure, I have a factory SS, but anyone with a regular silverado, vmax, or any truck for that matter has just as much right to be here as I do. Like stated above, this is a truck enthusiasts forum. Lots of very helpful information to anyone wanting to better their trucks. Who cares if they own a real SS or not. Yes, we poke fun at POS trucks with SS badges, or people who lift their SS, or plastidip odds and ends on their trucks. Customization is just personalization. While I think a lifted, plastidipped silverado with fake SS badges would be unsightly, I don't think that means the owner doesn't have the right to be here... Just my .02

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

So I guess I will take my LQ9 swapped Sierra and pack my s***.

The topic of this forum has changed to keep up with the times. The SS is no longer being made. So the topic is now sport/performance. I was in Vegas with the site admin, they buy domains to start these sites all the time. They own Silveradocheyenne.com now as well in case that truck actually makes it to production

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So I guess I will take my LQ9 swapped Sierra and pack my s***.

The topic of this forum has changed to keep up with the times. The SS is no longer being made. So the topic is now sport/performance. I was in Vegas with the site admin, they buy domains to start these sites all the time. They own Silveradocheyenne.com now as well in case that truck actually makes it to production

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yep. You're not welcome.

Pack you're s*** and leave. :lol: