When did this site become "Silverado.com" or Clone.com ???

Black Beast

I agree we all like to get a laugh at trucks that have SS emblems but seriously did this thread really start from a guy 61 years old that bought a truck that has the emblems on it already he probably joined this site to shoot the shit with happy chevy truck owners and the first welcome he gets is a thread telling him and others if they don't have a real SS then they can beat feet I love my SS but my first love is Chevys period and just Giving MY OPINION picking on a 61 year old guy on a thread like this is a joke you guys that took part should be ashamed of yourself.

And while we are on the clone subject it takes more skill to make an SS then sign papers for one

Amen. Built not bought. I would want to make a clone one day. Like others said you don't have to have a sss to be on the site were all just fans. There are people with sss that don't join this site.

Amen. Built not bought. I would want to make a clone one day. Like others said you don't have to have a sss to be on the site were all just fans. There are people with sss that don't join this site.

im nobody special just sick of the big head high and mighty attitudes now I gotta see people using a 61 year old guy as a banner saying not welcome what's next we gonna bring back white&black bathrooms while we're at it

I completely agree with all you're saying and it's true. People get sold trucks and are told they are real ss and some people don't know about them so they believe it. Shoot I went to a CHEVY dealer asking for silverado ss parts and the parts guy looked at me all stupid and said you mean trailblazer ss because there's no such thing as silverado ss.

I completely agree with all you're saying and it's true. People get sold trucks and are told they are real ss and some people don't know about them so they believe it. Shoot I went to a CHEVY dealer asking for silverado ss parts and the parts guy looked at me all stupid and said you mean trailblazer ss because there's no such thing as silverado ss.

Wow to that lol, how'd that one end?