Dead site?

Black Beast

Seems like the traffic is way down on the site lately? True or just me? When I go to look thru the threads, it seems like there's only a few of us that are active? Facebook page doesn't seem to lively either... Thoughts?

I was just thinking of posting the same thing. There is never anything going on in here anymore.

A lot of members have been sayin the site isn't what it use to be or that members don't come on here for x reason.

But it's like anything else, high school for example shit the kids there will always change, high school isn't what it use to be when I was there a couple years ago. It's part of life things are always gonna change, we gotta adapt. A lot of members may have sold their trucks and moved on to something else newer. You gotta think a lot of older members bought these trucks new from 03-06, which were in the 40k area new. And people joining are probably paying around the15k for their trucks, so different crowd and characteristics. Doesn't mean members aren't car enthusiast, we gotta work with what we got. The site could definitely benefit from a new face lift. I think there's still a lot of traffic here and people that watch but don't post much or nothing at all. Who are the current mod's anyways?

I posted for a time slip update over a month ago and it hasn't been changed. A couple days is what I've seen on other sites but a month is some time and who knows when or if ever it'll get updated.

Maybe we need more active mods on here? Idk

Just about every thread I've seen someone takes things the wrong way and it starts a fight. I've not been a member very long and I've had my truck for about a year now. A lot of the members that was posting when I first joined don't post anymore. A few of these guys where pretty much runned off the site. I don't post as much or try to help other guys out like I want, cause I don't want people start talking trash about something I said. I joined this site to learn and help other people. Where all enthusiasts! Wonder what all the new guys think when they read old threads and see what this site has become. Just my two cents!

This is one of the 3 main forums I'm on, and it's honestly the worst feedback rate. It literally takes all day long for maybe one, two replies tops... It seems like the only threads that get fast attention are the 'stolen or vandalized' threads imo

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I'm a new guy here but not to forums. There is a lot of arguing here no doubt about that. But it seems arguing is part of a group of people with a common passion that is shared over the INTERNET. Every one has turned keyboard commando at some point. I've been guilty of it. Seems the mods on the other forums I'm a part of keep the bickering under control better.

But regardless I'm very pleased with the mountains of information I'm come across and the information I've received. This is a fantastic site and definitely one of my favorite forums.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk