Dead site?

Black Beast

A lot of members may have sold their trucks and moved on to something else newer. You gotta think a lot of older members bought these trucks new from 03-06, which were in the 40k area new. And people joining are probably paying around the15k for their trucks, so different crowd and characteristics

This

how are more active mods going to help the site? not like we have a bunch of bots posting spam bullshit.

The problem with the site is the current active community IMO. I rarely post anymore. All I see on here is the same stupid questions over and over. TONS of interest in group buys but it's all 90% tire kickers. And Maybe 2 or 3 active builds. That's it. What is there to keep bringing me back? There's no real active chat threads or off-topic forums which is really what keeps a forum alive.

I think the mods would clear out or should clear out the BS that goes on in the threads that some people complain of, if it really is a problem.

You say the "current active community" is the problem, is cuz they ask the same questions?

It's not just this site I see it on all the forums, newbs always asking answered questions, if I have the time I'll answer it or just say search. I choose to search if I have questions then if I have to I'll ask a more specific question if not answered.

The group buys (which are far and in between) aren't really great, I've seen tons BSER that fall though, and the most recent is for a sway bar which I told members can be had at $215 plus a 20% which beats the group buy by a lot. But people rather buy it in a group buy, which I don't mind but im trying to help everyone out too and I'm not making a single cent off it. But it's true a lot of people end up not going through with it. And no people are just finding out it doesn't work with a corsa exhaust which that Info has been out for some time now.

And for the active builds, I mean if people aren't building there just not building. I probably wouldn't wanna see tons of random builds of say just some wheels and tint.

I think there's a lot of traffic here but most just watch here or searching for SS clone info, from what I've seen recently.

Whatever old members here are probably aren't here and have no intention on coming back as they've probably moved on to some other build. So we can't keep reminiscing about how it use to be. This is where the site is at and I say let's work with what we have if everyone wants to and let's make this a better and more enjoyable site from here on out.

Only problem is figuring out how to do that. Lol

ive had my rig for 7 years. this place started losing traffic i would say 3 years ago and its just been going down and down. as others said these trucks are getting older and most of the older members have moved on to different things. the crowd of people is changing and the trucks are getting older and losing interest.

I am one of the oldest guys on the site and I still love it. I have found a ton of info and I post if I find something of interest. True about our trucks getting old and other projects take over but I am true blue to the site. I don't like the bickering but I just ignore it .You know what they say about opinions " There like as@holes everybodys got one"

I do see the same questions ask again and I could be guilty myself. I do try the search bar but if it comes up blank then I ask the question. The knowledge on this site is a wealth of info...