Bed Covers?

kpcustoms

I hate my fiberglass cover and would never spend the money on one, but, it was on there when I bought the truck. I would really like to get rid of it and put a folding hard cover in place of it,

IMO- the best looking hard cover for the SS is a Gaylord speedster..i got mine for about $1300 from a dealer new. shipped, painted, and installed. one of the best things about it is that it will fit over the stock SS tail gate cap with out having to remove it.

I was saving up for a Gaylord Speedstur before I decided to sell my SSS. Bad @$$ bed cover! It will come painted to your OEM color of choice. May be a little over your budget, but way worth it in my opinion. If your going to do it, do it right.

I am going to get an F1 after I get some other things figured out. It is their flagship model. My truck had a fiberglass snugtop when I bought it. Painted and everything. It was not easy to sell later on. I needed flexibility and ability to use my bed at times. I only was able to get $300 for the snugtop which was probably close to a grand new before paint. I then went to a low pro tool box because I still needed lockable storage.

Bigtoyz97, on 02 May 2014 - 01:52 AM, said:

This is what I'm going to.....and if anyone wants a hard cover I will have a freshly painted arrival blue one next week that locks also.

http://tonneaucoversworld.com/gatortrax-electric.aspx

what kind will that painted one be? does it go over the tailgate, or is it flush? if its flush im interested..

• 5 weeks later...