2BFAST'S Truck for sale

03SSBoy

Putting money into something doesnt mean its worth what your asking. I put a total of $60K in my camaro and its only about $9,000 in mint condition. I would never be able to get even $30K for my car. My 03 SSS has less miles than your truck and its only worth $25K . A vehicle is only worth what its worth regardless of whats doe to it, or how much money was spent. I do understand there are people who appreciate the work and money in this truck, and would pay more than what its value is, but no one is going to pay $40k or even close to that for this.

Im curious to know why you want to sell a truck with all the extra money you put into it? I know if I bought this when it was for sale, you would have to pry my dead hands off the steering wheel, or bury me in it.

Putting money into something doesnt mean its worth what your asking. I put a total of $60K in my camaro and its only about $9,000 in mint condition. I would never be able to get even $30K for my car. My 03 SSS has less miles than your truck and its only worth $25K . A vehicle is only worth what its worth regardless of whats doe to it, or how much money was spent. I do understand there are people who appreciate the work and money in this truck, and would pay more than what its value is, but no one is going to pay $40k or even close to that for this.

Im curious to know why you want to sell a truck with all the extra money you put into it? I know if I bought this when it was for sale, you would have to pry my dead hands off the steering wheel, or bury me in it.

Very well put. This Post is something out of Dallas Car Sharks. GLWS

Just looking to see if the guy/gal that would want one exactly this way would be willing to pay for it. Not sure why anyone, especially a group of people dedicated to modifying their vehicles, would be against the possibility of making their money back. I like the process of modifying trucks and bikes. It's a hobby which can only be continued if I don't lose my ass on everything I buy. It would help everyone in this forum who owns an SS to promote their truck's worth rather than say they are worth less. After all, potential buyers sometimes read forums and the market is what the market dictates...

Trying to build a pool. :-)

Also, I said worth less, not worthless. I had a blue 2003 when it first came out and missed it enough to buy this black one last year. I will be completely content keeping it for years, but am just putting feelers out. I've gotten lucky selling custom vehicles in recent years while "breaking even" so to speak so i'd like to keep it going.

Edited by Generalgold (see edit history)

so many finger prints on the chrome under the hood :sick::thumbsdown::cry: you should really polish those off. the add is wrong its not a little magnacharger on that truck either. at one point that was one of the cleanest silverado SS's on this site to bad it didnt stay that way. poor brian probably cant stand to see it like that

You can come on here and try to justify your ridiculous asking price all you want to but the truth of the matter is that this truck has clearly not been taken care of like it should have been while in your ownership. Whether you drove it in the rain or down a muddy road even is irrelevant. When I saw this truck in person at the 2012 meet in KC you couldn't find a single finger print on any of the polished or chrome pieces even if you looked with a magnifying glass. Just the fact that you posted such a disgusting picture of the engine bay compared to what it should look like when properly taken care of is enough to throw your credibility out the window. As well as not even being able to type up a proper sale ad with the actual modifications to the truck. So you had someone do an 80e swap for you because the 65e took a shit, big deal. An 80e swap definitely doesn't cost what you claim unless you're incapable of doing any of the work yourself and pay outrageously marked up prices for every single part that went towards it. I doubt you could even come close to returning this truck to its previous condition from before you got your uncaring hands all over it. Or should I say your mechanics dirty ass hands that have apparently been molesting every square inch of the engine bay. That truck IS worth money, don't get me wrong there, But you're not going to get that price for it with the condition that you have let it slip into on top of not even knowing how to properly advertise the truck for what it is. Your claims of how much money was invested into this truck is also irrelevant to the asking price. YOU did not build this truck, therefore you have no idea the time and/or money that went into it. All you know is that you got it for a ridiculous deal, spent a little money out of your own pocket for someone else to work on it, drove the piss out of it and ruined the condition of most of the items that took the longest time to construct, and now you are trying to sell it to make a profit or "break even" as you claim. Horseshit in my opinion. It makes me sick to see any of these trucks in peoples hands that won't take care of them but this one especially sucks because I know the time and effort that the people who had their hands in building it put into it. I hope you do sell the truck, whatever the cost to the new owner. I just hope whoever steps up to buy it takes better care of it than you have.

If I was Brian I'd punch this guy right in the vagina. This joker doesn't even know what supercharger is on it. He cut the Corsa off with a saw zaw and sold it for 50 bucks. What a shame and a disgrace you are to what WAS a flawless truck. You never will recoup money from mods. You're a con artist with high hopes. Get a life dude. You will never get half that price you're asking. I hope that if anyone knew the potential future buyer they would inform them that they are being ripped off.