2BFAST'S Truck for sale

03SSBoy

Generalgold, on 13 May 2014 - 8:43 PM, said:

Just looking to see if the guy/gal that would want one exactly this way would be willing to pay for it. Not sure why anyone, especially a group of people dedicated to modifying their vehicles, would be against the possibility of making their money back. I like the process of modifying trucks and bikes. It's a hobby which can only be continued if I don't lose my ass on everything I buy. It would help everyone in this forum who owns an SS to promote their truck's worth rather than say they are worth less. After all, potential buyers sometimes read forums and the market is what the market dictates...

1) people who mod their vehicles like that, never expect to recoup every dollar they spent getting it that way

2) You didn't build it, you appear to have bought it, and are attempting to sell it like a turn key vehicle. You didn't go through the process of modifying this truck, so your .. ehh "hobby".. is buying and selling , not building and selling.

3) potential buyers , that are worth their weight in salt, would already be on the forums and already know this was Brian's truck.. oh wait.. WE ALREADY KNOW...

It's a damn shame my cancer prevented me from buying this truck from 2BFast and left it in the garage. I have not followed this entirely as I just returned, but to here this truck has gone down the toilet is seriously stomach turning. Now my mom wants to sell her 3 series to get another SSS I am just left shaking my head.

Wow, fingerprints on some chrome aftermarket pieces are going to devalue this truck? Are you guys serious?

He has to old pics and one or 2 recent ones when I looked a couple days ago, how can you guys tell it's been mistreated? Paint looks the same in pics and unless you guys have better vision then me a make out a difference in those pics. Has anyone seen this truck in person

I saw it in person when it was Brians, and it was undoubtedly clean. I will volunteer that most don't keep their trucks as clean as I do, let alone Brian. People would also argue that since the new owner did not build it, he will have a different respect for it than Brian did. Either way, it is a 9 year old truck.

I think you guys are all being a little hard on the guy. He can ask for whatever he wants, for whatever reason he wants. It doesn't bother me. However if I were in the market for a truck like his I would keep scrolling if I came across it at that price. I say GLWTS sir.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I heard there was some sort of ruckus regarding my truck and I just got around to reading this.

I agree with most it is excessivly high priced but it only takes one.

Still boggles my mind that the guy that bought it from me chopped off the Corsa muffler and installed some pile of a Magnaflow muffler. Then sold the Corsa Sport muffler for $30 to boot! O well

I'm reading some problem people on this post for sure. If someone buys a truck and later wants to sell it he doesn't need permission to do so. I don't see anywhere in that ad where it says he built the truck himself. Brian got his money when he sold it and that is all that matters. I've seen many trucks listed for way too much, but hell that's where you start because by chance you may find someone willing to pay it. It's the high price one's that keep all of the one's you guys have worth anything to start with. As for the condition it's in once again, it's not your truck. Every truck on here that was bought brand new was in brand new perfect condition when it was bought and many look like shit now. Brian loved his truck so much that he sold it so why would he be all up in arms that the next guy has actually been driving the truck and it isn't as clean. Last I knew Brian had a couple of Camaro's that are his pride and joy and he'll keep those clean. I would expect more from you guys than to be bashing a guy for advertising his truck for sale. The Magnacharger thing is worth a joke over, but that's about it.