16" wheels fit over 13" brakes (05/06 drum trucks)?

BLOWN SS/T

Wondering if anyone here knows if a 16" wheel will fit on the front of a 14" brake system, I believe the older trucks have a 13" brake up front and they'll fit those but the newer trucks with rear drums is what I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with. I'm getting close to ordering a set of front wheels for my truck and I really prefer to run a 16x6 instead of a 17x7 up front.

Awwe 13" not 14" lol are you able to edit the thread/title

Aren't some of the older GM stock wheels 16s for the early model silverados 99-02. Ita that's 5 star alloy design but I guess they wouldn't fit considering the spare on these are 17"

I have some 18s American Racing I may be willing to part with...small rims but big enough to fit your brakes I believe. I am not very knowledgable in this fitment, let me know guys.

16s wont work or at least they didnt for me. the front fit better than the rear. the rear were bad and you couldnt even get the wheel to go on all the way. it hit the caliper bad. I ran a set of 17"s at the drag strip and they fit great.

i tried making a stock 16X6 work on the front. NO BUENO my man. has to atleast be a 17" and its still gonna be very very tight. like you might have to cut the tip off the bottom balljoint and might have to slightly grind on the caliper. Im lowered with spindles so this is what I have run into so far. I havent had a 17" to mess around with yet, but this is what i Forsea in the future...

i tried making a stock 16X6 work on the front. NO BUENO my man. has to atleast be a 17" and its still gonna be very very tight. like you might have to cut the tip off the bottom balljoint and might have to slightly grind on the caliper. Im lowered with spindles so this is what I have run into so far. I havent had a 17" to mess around with yet, but this is what i Forsea in the future...

GI

You had asked me something about the rear 15's I have, I think you wanted pics or measurements a few weeks back.

I have them mounted on the truck Lmk if and what you need.

I forget what I wanted now lol. I do have the same wheels just with 12.5/28" mt et streets. They're mounted sitting there waiting. I'm hoping to make a pass or two this week coming but I think I have a bad tac module. Keeps shutting off on its own. Wiggle tac box and it runs again. Weird stuff

I forget what I wanted now lol. I do have the same wheels just with 12.5/28" mt et streets. They're mounted sitting there waiting. I'm hoping to make a pass or two this week coming but I think I have a bad tac module. Keeps shutting off on its own. Wiggle tac box and it runs again. Weird stuff

May of went bad, I've read on a lot of issues people have had with them and I remember reading a post where someone took there's apart and found a bad wire. These little harnesses are expensive for not putting out any power, I just got mine in the mail today but it does look like a well built piece. Trp mentioned they haven't got any complaints from this version yet and they have about 300-400 units out. After I installed mine I could feel a the blade vibrate when the truck is on I'm assuming it's normal from the function of the tac module.