frame repair.

jmontero146

As much as I love my truck if the frame got bent I would write it off as a loss. It wouldn't be worth the headache and extra problems trying to straighten it would cause. I hope your situation turns out good for you but as blown said that core support looks broke.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7yhy5uge.jpg heres a picture of the core support. it just got bended. i hope the shop can have my truck fixed & everything turns out good. i bought a new core support from the junkyard. 80 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue I would be concerned with, is the core support is bent in two directions, up and forward. It almost looks like it started to twist. The next big issue is the actual frame of the truck. Buying a new core support that is meant to line up to a frame that is within spec, it might have to be jimmied to fit. The hard part is having to go back and forth on trying to get things to line up. Once you get one thing to line up, you have another in the way, its a om going process of continuing to fix and try to bend things back into shape.

• 2 weeks later...