hey guys, today is a somber day for me

Xero

Nick,

I hope everything turns out ok. My best friends mother had the exact same thing you are describing. She has also had part of her stomach removed and after some chemo she is doing just fine. I really hope she can enjoy her time her with you.

Good luck

:( Nick, My prayers are with you and your family, If you ever need somebody to talk to like Ginnie said the PM key is there use it, you are not alone in this world. Sometimes the best comfort is the one from a stranger.

Have faith!! where there's life there is hope!! Make the best out of it. :thumbs:

welll the good news is that the dr's say she might not have to go throught cemo, she has to be monotered for a whole year and on some type of pill. if things get worse cemo. so well see. once again id like to thank you all for your support and prayers.

My deepest sympathies and regrets... I will include your family in my prayers. Keep your chin up friend, and do your best to be there for others who may not be as strong as you. Quality of life is far more important than quantity in this circumstance, and don't forget... Positive mental attitude is very instrumental in recovery or attitude during these trying times.

I wish a cure for this terrible disease could be found, it is a very ugly disease. Please be strong.

We are all here for you...

God Bless You and Yours.

:( Nick,

I am sorry for your sad news. My Mother died this January from Ovarian Cancer at 59 after battling for 2 years with chemo and cancer battling drug cocktails. All I am able to say to you and it might not mean too much but live every day to its fullest and love her like you have never loved before. I was fortunate enough to have married a wonderful woman and had a beautiful Son all just before she died and I got to see her enjoy both of them in the last few months of her life. It made me feel better seeing her have fun with her Grandson and daughter-in-law.

You must be strong for her she will need you more now than ever before.

God Bless

Jonathan

Prayers sent

Archived