hey guys, today is a somber day for me

Xero

so the story is. my mom has cancer in her stomach. today she went into surgery and they took out 1/2 of her stomach. but the cancer spread to her limphnodes. the dr's give her about 2 years to live. i ask all of you to put her in your prays

thanks

nick

all i can say is make the best of the time you have left with her. it's a bad day anytime you hear that kind of news. i can only hope she's feelling good enough to see her family as she'd like to. :(

Sorry to hear that, Nick. It's got to be really rough on your family, I'm sure.

This past weekend I rode in the Lance Armstrong 'Ride for the Roses'. You might contact LAF.org to see if your mom can get any help and/or information.

Nick, Very Sorry to hear this--You are a YOUNG MAN and you MUST be Strong now for your MOM.. I do know what you are going thru as my SISTER has CANCER of the Breast, Brain and now in her bones and ONLY 42yrs. old!! An EVIL Disease!!! If you ever need someone to talk to Please Private E-mail me Anytime. I will light some candles for your MOM at our Church.

Take Care,

Ginnie

Hi Nick sorry to hear the news. My Mom had the same thing after 2 operations and lots of treatments. She did suffer a lot. It wasnt a easy road for my Mom. My prayers are with your family and your Mom Take care Pete

I will light a candle here too.

Hey Nick,

I myself am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed at age 25 with a tumor the size of a softball between my kidneys. Two months after my chemo was over my grandfather passed away from it also. I am now 32 and as odd as it sounds it was the best life lesson that I could have been learned.

Be strong for you mother. It will make you stronger also. My prayers are with your mom.

Wizard

Archived