Rocker arms worth it?

I have the chance to buy a brand new set of the crane rockers for less than half.

http://m.summitracing.com/search?keyword=144750a-16

1.7 ratio. Is it worth it ?

All stock right now, but shortly I will be getting a cam & tune and calling it a day.

My cheapass side wants to buy them cuz it's such a deal but I just for know if it's worth it.

Thanks for the advice guys.

If your just doing a cam I stick with the factory rockers. factory rockers will do just fine unless you plan on doing a aggressive build down the road. I'd save the money. your could always do the comp trunion upgrade for $140.00

And now you see why I'm conflicted. For the price it makes it easy to justify against the comp upgrade But without them being 1.8's I don't know if it's even worth it. I know I will not go too aggressive on the cam as this needs to remain a dd vehicle for a while.

Alright guys thanks for the advice.

They're so pretty but I guess I'll just pass on em.

They may be pretty, but you won't see them under the valve covers. You can put that money to better use elsewhere....

I can but I can tell you he won't sell them that cheap to anybody. That was a special price for a friend.

I was just joking. I'd rather spend $180.00 for those than $140.00 for trunions. You could buy then and resell them for more if you wanted.

I was just joking. I'd rather spend $180.00 for those than $140.00 for trunions. You could buy then and resell them for more if you wanted.

See that's what I thought. I figured for the money compared to trunions it made sense. Wouldn't be as nice as 1.8s but still a worthwhile upgrade for the dollar. Otherwise why would people spend the money on the reunion upgrade