Diggerdan11's HD Build

diggerdan11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've done a ton of work Dan, it looks much better now. What else do you have planned?

Thanks Man!

Well I know Im going to be getting some clear headlights one of these days. Im also thinking about replacing my amp since that old school one I have is kinda weak. Im also planning on replacing the rest of dash components with Red LEDs, and putting some white LEDs in all the entry lights. I also keep tossing around the idea of color matching, and I would probably start with the Grill, Fender Flares, and Handles, then eventually do all the bumpers.

Color match for sure man, nothing beats it. The only thing that should be chrome on a truck are the wheels.

Yeah I agree. In fact once my tires wear down (which will be a while) Im thinking about going with some 18"s maybe 20's and I will probably get the same wheels I have know, but it chrome.

You should pull off the 4x4 badges and get black painted mirror caps.... Then smoked headlights... Tastefully murdered out.

4X4 Badges are off

Im tossing around getting some tow mirrors, but im not sure yet

Im going to get clear ones. I have had both on my SS and i think the clear looks a little better

I think im going to hold off doing any more mods for a while. There is just too much uncertanty with my current and future job prospects. Hopefully i will find out more here in the next week or so.

• 2 months later...

The color match grill will be real nice. I think that the chrome wheels you posted the pic of would be great. Real sparkly.

Yeah I think the grille will look great. I'm also thinking about doing the door handles and flares then maybe the bumpers.

As far as the wheels go. I like this wheels but I can justify spending the money. Maybe I will when j need new tires but that's a ways down the road.