Asking a girl out?

Cody, She works somewhere you deliver to...So chances are, she is being hit on by every dude that walks in there for what ever reason they are in there...

i think you should go in on your own time, when you don't have a delivery !!! That way you stand out from the others and she wont lump you in with all the others

that hit on her on a daily basis... It will show a more personal side of you and not just a delivery dude hitting on her. then ask her to lunch...
Lunch is a less invasive approach and may serve you better in getting to know her... MY .02

Good luck !!!

Yeah, she doesn't work at a store or anything where customers come in to buy things. Its a warehouse cold storage place. So me going there on my day off would be odd and she would think I'm a creep most likely or a stalker. This is the only way I will be able to talk to her is when I pickup a load and deliver a load from and to this place she works at. I go there enough as it is anyway so not really a thrill or exciting to drive there on my own time to try to seduce myself to her.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

Just wait for a day when she seems to be in a good mood and talking to her seems easy and ask her if she would like to go out sometime keep it simple and if she was ever even thinking about you she will give you the contact info and you will be on the right track.

I would not try a cheap pickup line as if she gets creeped out by them it will cause an uncomfortable feeling between the two of you every time you make a delivery and you don't want that.

talk to her about anything and get her to laugh at something you say. you will be able to tell whether she is interested or not. its like a precurser to actually asking her so you know your answer before you even ask the question..... if that even makes sense :huh:

Well, I made another delivery to this place this girl works at and she was outside sealing up another drivers trailer. I happen to get there at the right time as she was doing that then she started walking back I side. I happen to be going inside go check in and I greeted her and just did a little small talk, it was short though because the distance to the counter desk and the door is like 15 feet. Short walk and short time to chat with her. I am making another delivery there today though, so I might be able to talk to her a little more maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Flirt with her, if she flirts back she's obviously interested. Don't wait too long though, or you'll be.... Wait for it... Friend zoned!!! Haha this thread is full of hilarity btw, good read for sure.

x2 ask her for a drink or just tell her we should hang out some time.