Asking a girl out?

lol.....lots of lame in this thread

Good luck to you Cody.

Wow...hahahahaha that's funny. Lol

Update, I have not asked her out yet. I had a chance to last week, but I kind of froze up and just didn't get those words out. I didn't want to ruin our short conversation we were having. I froze up kind of. Had a chance to ask her out, but I couldn't

Dude, just whisper this in her ear,

"I drive a Silverado SS." Bang. Done. Yours forever.

This worked for me, been with her ever since. :pimp:

If I had my SS when I was dating my wife, she would probably not be with me anymore. Lol she would feel second best in life;)

talk to her about anything and get her to laugh at something you say. you will be able to tell whether she is interested or not. its like a precurser to actually asking her so you know your answer before you even ask the question..... if that even makes sense :huh:

What this guy said ^^ Works for me lol

OP, have you got this done yet? Lol

You just gotta get out there and take a chance. I'll tell you right now, the worst thing thats not gonna happen is she's go a blow you off. But never hurts to keep trying.

I would check to see if she were even interested first, by seeing if I could make her laugh.

Or go watch the movie Hitch with Will Smith and remember the other guys name. You might pick up some pointers there lol